Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Another card for featuring Ghostly Greetings, spotlight set of the week over at the OCL blog. I have been determined to try to make a few clean and simple cards here and there! It's a style that is a real challenge for me, but if I keep at it, I should get better! Practice makes perfect, right?!

The color scheme started with a scrap of My Mind's Eye designer paper. I colored with Copics, then used my brand new Nestabilities ribbon tags trio to cut and emboss the image. I also used the rest of my orange silk ribbon from yesterday's card...I'm gonna have to go shopping at i {heart} papers to get some more because I just love it! Kate adds something new to the store just about every day, so my list is always growing! There's still time to get some stamps, paper and ribbon for a few more Halloween cards! Can't believe that October is almost here!

Thanks for visiting! Hope you'll come again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Deb, they're both fabulous...love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the words follow the wave pattern, and too bad that's the end of the silk..it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Halloween card, Deb!! Love that fabulous silk ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete