Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ihp DT Challenge

This month each member of our i {heart} papers design team was given the same Delish large print designer paper and faux suede ribbon to use, so it will be really fun to see what each one did with the same product. I love seeing how unique each person's style is, and the twist they give to what they use. It's so much fun to learn from each other. With this team you are sure to find lots of inspiration because these girls have got loads of talent!

Before you go exploring, let me share what I used for my card. I cut a window in the designer paper with the petite oval nestabilities (small and large) , then popped the paper up on dimensionals with the slightly smaller stamped image adhered to the recessed mat underneath. My image (a gift from Kate at CHA) was stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copic markers. Since the paper had such an intricate design I kept the embellishments to a minimum, adding only a double bow (Bow Easy makes this a cinch!) and a shapeabilities butterfly with sparkly fluff accents. LOVE this image, Kate! Thank you! I really LOVE being part of this team...

Amber (So Many Colors, So Little Time)
Carolyn (bklynstamper)
Cathleen (Crooked Card Creations)
Gretchen (Happiness Is. . .)
Kate (i {heart} papers)
Kendra (Kendra's Card Company)
Lynn (Stamperosity)
Megan (Megan Lock Designs)
Tracy (Who IsTracy?)

14 comments:

  1. AWESOME Deb. What a wonderful focal image...which looks fantastic with this beautiful paper. Great elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Everything works so well together. :o) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I'm glad to see you use that stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Deb, Love the image and love the fab bow.....off to check out your DD creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I LOVE the frame and that butterfly with fluff is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, I love that image!!! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the background color you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply fabulous! I love the window- what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous image Deb! I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW ~ GORGEOUS! I love the double bow! I may need ot look into that bow easy thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! I really like the double bow.

    ReplyDelete