Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back to Basics!


I'm so excited to say that I've been invited by none other than my idol JeanneS to design for a new company called Stamps of Life! These are some really fun clear stamps that have digital counterparts...if you love the feel of a stamp in your hand but like the idea of being able to resize images and do some of the fun digital effects available, then these are the stamps for you! I'm thrilled to be part of this team of talented stampers! Thanks to Jeanne and Stephanie for inviting me and for being patient with me while I finished all my dirty gallery submissions before becoming active on the team!

This card, for Color Dare 34, was made the traditional way...I'll be back soon with a hybrid card so you can see that too!

Hope you're having a great week...over the hump today! I'm looking forward to a girlfriend get-a-way this weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Deb!! How wonderful. Congrats to THEM, snagging such a fab designer!! I love this pink/green/brown card!! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Deb! Fun, elegant, and vintage all rolled into one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you coming to see me? Congrats on the new DT position!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!
    This is a beautiful card - and so are all the others you present.
    I am most remiss by not commenting on the others you have presented - just know that they do not go unnoticed.

    THANK YOU
    Dorothy/etsdas

    ReplyDelete