Monday, September 28, 2009

OCL Spotlight Set of the Week!

Each week on the OCL blog our designers take turns showing their creations using the *Spotlight Set of the Week* and this week, I'll be sharing some of mine using a fun set for Halloween, Ghostly Greetings!

This was an image that I colored with my Copic markers while we were on the plane on our way to Michigan...I adore working with these bright, fun colors! I finally put the card together Friday night when my young friend Keri and I went for a night of stamping at the LSS. I used some scraps of paper from an earlier Halloween card along with a new purchase of flocked swirlie stars. I really liked the look of the wider purple grosgrain ribbon, but the glimmer ribbon looked so pretty with that sparkly striped paper that I decided to layer it on top...the cool Queen and Company felt flowers finished off the visual triangle with a bright pop of color!

Stay tuned...I'll be posting more cards using this set over the next several days! Just in time for Halloween!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful and colorful card, Deb. Those little ghosts sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work with those Copics, Deb!! Love this fabulous mix of colors and papers!! Perfect for this fun Halloween design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Deb!!!Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Deb. I think your stamping has moved to such a high level. I really enjoy it. Your copics is beautiful. Great job..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH what FUN colors and beautiful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these colors and the layout Deb - great card!

    ReplyDelete