Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Color Dare #32


Here's my card for this week's challenging Color Dare. It uses Our Craft Lounge's adorable set, Bubbles, available at i {heart} papers. Such a fun image to color! I stamped the image with Palette ink, then colored it with Prismas and Gamsol. I used my blue Spica glitter pen to sparkle it up (including outlining the sentiment), and my Labels 4 nestabilities to cut and emboss the panel. All of the layers were sponged with their corresponding ink color to deepen the edges and add some dimension, bringing out the dry embossing of the Cuttlebugged background layer. These are not colors I would ever choose to put together on my own...that's what makes the Color Dare so much fun to play! It gets me out of my box! I hope you'll play along!

4 comments: