Friday, September 4, 2009

Ready or not!

Of all the sets that Our Craft Lounge recently released, I think this one, Peek-a-Boo, is my absolute favorite (yes, maybe even more than Granny!)...it is really perfect for Halloween, but it would also work for a children's party invitation or just an everyday fun card, and you can purchase it from i {heart} papers. Several of the images are the perfect size for these little scraplings that Silvie challenged us to make for today's SCS Limited Supplies challenge. I colored on the plane on the way home from Michigan so all I had to do was figure out a layout and embellishments. I was happy to play along today! SO fun! The smaller size makes these fast and easy and adorable!

I colored the little treat bag using Copic markers, accented with Spica glitter pens, and then, after cutting and embossing the image with a rectangular nestabilities die, I used a black multi-liner to edge around it and sketch in an itty bitty corner web. The designer paper is a literally a scrap of Little Yellow Bicycle stripes left over from a card for the OCL blog hop back in early August. I stamped the sentiment from another OCL set, Ghostly Greetings onto a tiny tag, shaded inside the letters with a blue Spica, tied it with bright orange and lavender glimmer ribbons and added it to my scrapling along with a spooky spider (from Joann's) and a bit of purple bling. Hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. This is so very cute Deb!! Love the sparkling ribbons and spider embellie you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute - GF!!! Love the spider :)!!!

    Hope you are enjoying the cooler weather??? How is Kathy doing??? Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb! Cute as can be here! These ARE cute images and I love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, CUTE DEb! Love this design...so fun! Glad you were able to color on the way home too--it was so much fun seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO CUTE Deb!!! I love all the sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete