Friday, September 25, 2009

S.O.S. for LSC

I had so much fun playing with my digi-stamps yesterday that when today's challenge was posted, I decided to do another! Today's LSC was a fun S.O.S. challenge posted by my friend Judy, and I combined it with Clean and Simple's Fall-To Layout #60. Here's my formula:
S--Simple style again, using the Stamps of Life's set Back to Basics
O--O's everywhere! In the flower centers, the row of dots, the scalloped edge
S--Scissors, Spica/Signo and Sparkle! I used the scissors to cut out a flower to layer on the black Queen and Co felt flower, then added a pretty orange jewel to the center. I sparkled each of the flowers in the digi-paper I made with a black Spica, then topped that with a white Signo dot which added a tiny bit of texture and really brightened everything up. The sentiments outside and in are the only traditionally stamped elements.
I have several friends who don't celebrate Halloween, so this will be a perfect card to send!

3 comments: