Monday, September 28, 2009

Boo to You!

Have you ever played the game where you leave your gift on the doormat, ring the doorbell and then run like crazy so you don't get caught? We've been playing it for Halloween in our neighborhood for the past few years, and I thought it would be fun to have a pretty little Boo Bag this go-round! I used "Lucky Me" Orange Crush from the Abbey Road collection from i {heart} papers along with some BoBunny Delilah Here's 2 U and Delilah stripe from the LSS. I love mixing and matching prints and it is even more fun when they're NOT a pre-fab match! ;)

This is another one of the adorable images from Ghostly Greetings. (I actually colored two to go with this paper...this one is not as girlie pink as the other. That one will have to have a big pink silk bow!) The sentiment is also from the set and is just perfect for this project. I colored the image with Copic markers, cut it out with an oval nestabilities die, framed it with the Abbey Road paper and embellished it with a few dark purple Kaiser pearls which match the dark purple paper that for some reason appears black in the photo. All of the papers were inked with Tim Holtz distress ink in tea dye. The orange silk ribbon was tied with the Bow Easy (LOVE that tool!)

This layout is this month's Our Craft Lounge sketch turned on its side...and I hope you like it! I had a lot of fun making it and sharing it with you! I'm putting Pinky's Scor-Pal to good use!

7 comments: