Saturday, December 6, 2008

Nine Ladies Dancing!

Nine Ladies DancingToday's card is for PCP's 12 Days of Christmas challenge...I've had this idea in my head all week, and was surprised to see that it sorta fits today's SCS Inspiration Challenge too. I have other girl stamps that I could have used, but really wanted to have the chance to use this particular image again...it is one of my favorite Halloween stamps and I thought it would be fun to use it for something other than Halloween. I stamped it on shrink plastic, colored it with markers and a white gel pen, then hit it with the heat gun. No matter how old you get, shrink plastic is still fascinating to watch!
Butterfly Award
I am so excited to tell you that I have received an award! My friend Riley gave me this beautiful Butterfly Award! I am thrilled that she would think my blog is a cool blog, because I think hers is wonderful!

I, in turn, have the privilege of passing the award on to the creators of 10 more cool blogs...most of these bloggers are friends and fellow challenge s/talkers. Some are new friends that I've met in the short time since I've started blogging. The list is in reverse alphabetical order because Wendy just *had* to be first...she's all about butterflies!

Have fun visiting all these fabulous stampers' websites! Thanks for visiting mine!

9 comments:

  1. Deb, thanks so much for the award. I feel honored that you think my blog is cool! lol
    I love the card that you made with this image! I have that image and wanted to do something with it. You have inspired me to get it out and make something with it! It's never seen ink! lol
    Thanks again!
    I've got to get the elves back to work. It seems like they are on strike at my house!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thanks, hon!! i appreciate the award! loving this card and congrats on your DT stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Deb! How are you my friend? I'm giving you the Kreativ Blog award Sweetie!! Check out my blog for all the deets!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Deb, your card is so creative!! I really love the image and how you used it!!! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh is this ever cute!! I love how you used this stamp - it's perfect!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Great card - reminds me of the musical "WICKED" with the little feet! Cute card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb...you are SO VERY sweet!! I want to thank you for thinking of me!! I will get this posted as soon as I can!! Sorry, I've been a bit sick for the last few days!!

    ReplyDelete