Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bare Bear Hi?!

This card, for today's Ways to Use It Challenge (half-baked...to find ways to use half an image or embellishment) was definitely half-baked! I had a very vague idea of what I wanted to try, but no real vision of where I was going. Not too sure about where I ended up either, but it is a finished card that maybe someone will appreciate! It would work as a kiddie card!

Both images are Stampin' Up sets (Season of Friendship, Under the Stars) and the alphabet is from Stampabilities. I used prismas and baby oil to color the bear. The tree was stamped twice so that it could be layered and then sprinkled with blossoms. Some close to cocoa dotted Swiss and dotted ribbon were finished off with some bling, stickles, and some punched circle balloons with scraps for tails tied with cord.

Some days you just never know!...

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I just love the way the bear is peeking out from behind the tree. Xtra points for cuteness on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love the bear peaking out from the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! This is too stinkin' CUTE!! :) Love the bear peeking from the tree!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it!!! What a cute idea...peaking around the tree!!! Love the little flower blossoms on the tree too! You are just SO good!

    ReplyDelete