Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Jerry!

Christmas is nearly upon us, and while I've been busy stamping lots of Christmas cards and gifts, I've also been making birthday cards! Five of my friends/relatives have birthdays right around Christmas.

My friend and now dirty girl, DawnL, sent this gorgeous Thomas Kincaid image to me when I oohed and aaahed over it on one of her cards. It is just perfect for my brother for his birthday on Monday...he is a wildlife and fisheries guy who loves to hunt and fish. He is a no-fuss, no-frills fella, so I kept this card completely simple, just layering this gorgeous image on barely blush, close to cocoa, and almost amethyst cardstock atop a ruby red card base. A little distress ink gave it a really rustic feel, just perfect for Jerry.

I also finished up a box that I made for a friend of mine...I am going to go load it up with something yummy and send it on its way. I'll show it to you once it has reached its destination. She might be peeking, so I gotta keep it secret! ;)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Deb, this is just beautiful! Great amsculine card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete