Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OCL Sneak Peeks!

I have two very simple, quick projects to share with you today! The first is a hot little gift for the love of your life using Our Craft Lounge's soon-to-be-released Hearts and Hugs, which will be available at i {heart} papers along with all the other sets of this release! I couldn't resist jazzing up a little bottle of red hots to go along with this fun sentiment. It would have been equally adorable as a stocking stuffer using Christmas colors, but this scrap of Basic Grey Nook and Pantry was already right there on my table...I stamped a heart and quickly swiped it with Copic markers, cut it out, then inked up the sentiment with water-based markers. A couple of quick punches, a button, some ribbon and twine, and it's all done! The whole project took about 10 minutes.

My second project is another sneak peek of OCL's Jungle Love, which I made for today's Color Dare using Rose Red, Chocolate Chip and Green Galore. It came out bright and fun!

Here are the links to some of our talented OCL designers for more of today's previews:
Bird and Groom - Cindy, Kisa
Hang it Up Cupid - Heather
Hearts & Hugs - Deb
The Journey- Kendra
Life Is - Kendra
Love Notes - Pam
Out for a Spin - Lila, Vicki
Fairy Dust is a Must - Carol
Granny's Truffles - Pam
Jungle Love - Charmaine, Joy
Shamrock Blessings - Holly
Sweet on You - Amber
Wanted - Beth, Carol, Cami
Hope you'll come back again soon!

Oh...one more thing! I'm grateful that quite a few of you have recently decided to follow my blog (thank you!!!)...but my follower widget is invisible to me (browsing w/ Firefox)! Can you see it? Do any of you know the fix for this little quirk? If you do, please let me know!

23 comments:

  1. ACK! DEB! LOVE LOVE LOVE your creations...I'm especially fond of your red hot gift! ;) You are FABULOUS...absolutely RED HOT! (hehe..couldn't resist!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your creations Deb The big flower on the monkey card is adorable and the Love gift is super!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute projects, Deb!! Love that Hots for You sentiment!!

    I had that problem with the followers once. I removed the widget and then added it back on and they all reappeared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! You know I love all that you do! LOL... I just picked up hots yesterday for this set. :) Thanks for playing along this week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bottle, what a cute little gift!
    Great colors on the fun little monkey card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh - two FUN and CUTE projects! Awesome. LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am bananas over this.... love that cute little monkey. Great job..
    jennie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deb! Great projects. I especially love the monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the monkeys. So darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute projects - I can't wait to see the rest of the sets!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects! I love the frap bottle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable projects Deb! I love the bottle of red hots, they are a cute little gifty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deb these projects are so SWEET! I really LOVE the red hot recycle bottled! LOVE - LOVE new ideas with new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Deb!! You did great! Knew you would. Love the bottle but I think I like the monkey card the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these....especially the first one...tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are just wonderful, Deb!! Love that red hots container!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute, can't wait to see the rest of the new releases!

    ReplyDelete