Sunday, November 8, 2009

Banana Split Sunday!

It's time for another Banana Split Sunday challenge! This week we're using a 3-2-1 recipe for our cards: 3 eyelets, 2 ribbons, and one oval. I used card stock from CutCardStock with some paper from last year's Fall DCWV designer paper pack, which went perfectly with sweet, adorable Autumn Leaves Penny. I even managed to give her brown hair instead of red! I thought that would balance the colors better, but in my heart, Penny will always have red hair! ;)

I don't know about you, but I sure love the Crop-a-dile for setting eyelets! Makes 'em much less of a headache to set! I tied a scrap piece of ribbon with a bit of raffia so my card qualifies for the recipe challenge. It is bright and a bit different than what I would normally choose, but it is kinda fun for a change.

The Banana Blog has inspiration from our other designers, or you can see their individual blog posts on the sidebar to the right for the details on their creations.

2 comments: