Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ihp DT challenge

For this month's i {heart} papers design team challenge we CASED a sketch that you can find here. The original card was so beautiful...the angles are so interesting!

I stamped Stampendous' Joyful Note Angel and colored her with Copic markers, accenting her harp with a Sand Spica marker. My card is made using Jolly by Golly designer paper distressed with Tim Holtz ink, with a Spellbinders' snowflake 2 as the focal embellishment. I accented the snowflake and the small notes on the angel's dress with Kaiser pearls.

I hope I've inspired you in your Christmas card-making! Take a look at the ideas our design team has provided!

11 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Deb, this is so pretty, I love the image and the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deb! This is totally stunning!!! I love this gorgeous card and amazing layout! Wow! Wow! Wow!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty! Nice job Miss Challenge Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out beautifully! Love all the pretty elements. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza! This sooo gorgeous! I want to be like you when I grow up!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Deb. Love that sweet angel! You and I must have been on the same wavelength with our paper choices! =) This is really a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Deb you just blew me away on this one! Love your take on the sketch. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, Deb! The combination of the image and papers is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is simply gorgeous, Deb.

    ReplyDelete