Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Release from The Stamps of Life!

Today is Release Day for The Stamps of Life November stamps...you're gonna LOVE 'em! This set has so many fun options! As it is with all SoL sets, there are both line art and solid stamps that work together, so you have the choice of quick two-step stamping, or coloring with other media. For this card I chose to two-step stamp the tree, and then dress things up with some bling and gold embossing. I love how rich and elegant these colors are and I am very pleased with the way this card turned out (plus I'm still having fun playin' with Beate's layout!)

I love to color, so for my next card I stamped four Christmas lights on a scrap of card stock, colored and shaded them with Copic markers and then cut them out so they could be popped up for some dimension. I added some green *electrical* cording and lots of MS fern punched branches to nestle them in among the greens. Again, the greeting is embossed in gold. What do you think?! It's sorta CAS but very colorful and full of holiday spirit!

The gallery for this set is already full of great samples and it is still growing...be sure to check 'em out! I'll be back with more soon!

2 comments:

  1. Deb, these are both terrific. I love the layout of this tree card, and that striped paper is go-jus!!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful!! I'm off to check out the new sets!

    ReplyDelete