Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TSOL design team challenge


It's challenge time for the {stamps} of Life design team, and this month's theme is polka dots!

Please feel free to play along with us!

If you are playing along with the {stamps} of Life stamps or digital images please upload to the gallery on the site - HERE - with the keyword TSOLD14. Please link to one of our blogs so we can see your stuff!

I chose some coordinating prints from The Girls' Paperie, all of them full of dots!  A few aptly placed shiny adhesive brads are in keeping with the theme.

Check out what the rest of our team created:

Beverly
Emily
Jeanne
Joana
Vicki

6 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute! Love all of the patterns you mixed with that robot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in "love" with your robot. :) So cute on that pretty red polka dot paper. I can see I'm going to have to get that set of stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is PRECIOUS!!! I SO have to do something with that Robot Deb, I just LOVE it.......the mix of papers is perfect

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! What a design! And how creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this totally rocks! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh, this is adorable! Loving TSOL images! I keep telling myself I don't need more stamps, but I'm beginning to cave each time you share your gorgeous samples!

    ReplyDelete