Monday, July 5, 2010

Grand Ol' Flag!


I hope today finds you still celebrating!  We are having a nice, quiet day after a noisy night of fireworks! 

I started this card yesterday before going to church...I just wanted to make a simple, rustic Americana card in honor of the holiday.  I started with an oft-used layout, kept trying to add things to it, and finally settled on a few button-adorned stars.  To me it needed more, but my husband liked it just the way it is.  :)

The flag is Lizzie Anne Designs recently released Grand Ol' Flag.  If you look closely, you'll see that the red layer is stamped with a very faint star background...those are from the monthly mix, Dream Big

I'm stamping today...I'm participating in a blog hop (two different teams, two very different but fun-to-combine products) tomorrow, so I hope you'll visit again!

3 comments: