Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Surprise!


Here's a project that I made as a sample for the Dare to Get Dirty challenge that Holly's hosting today! Thank, Holly, for inviting me to play! 

The polka dots from The Girls' Paperie that I used on my last project were still on my desk, and they just seemed to go with this image!

I had the worst time getting a photo angle on this that would show you what it's all about!  It is a cool little origami gift box with a belly band that sports a cute beach scene using Our Craft Lounge's Beach Days.  The box sides flip up to meet at the center, and when closed, the belly band hides the "seam."  Here's what it looks like opened.  The instructions for the box are on the Scor-Pal website.

Notes:
Scor-Pal
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic markers
The Girls' Paperie designer paper
Red grosgrain ribbon

5 comments: