Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fabulous Florals


I am planning to teach two classes in August at Priceless Scrapbooks in Ocala.  Originally they were scheduled for July 20th but the week before CHA was NOT good timing, so we rescheduled them. I cannot believe how crazy busy summer has been and how fast it is flying by!

This card is one of two we'll make using Our Craft Lounge's set, Fabulous Florals.  The set has both solid and line art stamps so it is quite versatile.  Here, I used a line art image colored with Copic markers.  I love these rich, bold colors, inspired by BoBunny's Petal Pusher designer papers.

I'll be back tomorrow to share the second card for this class!  You can take a peek at the cards for the morning class in a previous post!

3 comments:

  1. So very, very beautiful, Deb! Looks like a great class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers, WOW! The colors on the flowers are mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! What a beautiful card Deb! Those colors! I can't stop looking at them!

    ReplyDelete