Friday, July 23, 2010

Combining Challenges


The Dare to Get Dirty challenges are going strong over on SCS, and today is also a new sketch on the OCL blog, so I decided to combine a them for today's card.   I considered trying to fit it in for Dawn's Friday Free 4 All too, but because I chose to go with warm colors, I couldn't make that one fit!

This set is one of my favorite sets for Spring...it is a great fit for Anna's, Joan's, and Melanie's DTGD challenges.  The Joy Ride designer paper and button are just perfect with this image!  The button says "Dreams become reality" and that is exactly what happens when a seed that was dormant begins to grow! I love little details like that!  ;)

Notes:
Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride designer paper and button
Our Craft Lounge Hoppin' into Spring stamps
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic markers
Jute thread
SU and GinaK card stock
Sewing machine

9 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Deb! it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh so pretty Deb, your sewing is perfect, mine is always crooked, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors together and what a great sentiment!! Fun and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and quote! Love that image too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Simple and clean. I like the colors and the sentiment on the image.

    ReplyDelete