Friday, July 2, 2010

A Creative Mess!


The Lizzie Anne Designs girls must've been peeking into my Life when they came up with this sentiment! Anyone who knows me well would probably agree that this perfectly sums it up! THIS is a mantra I can cling to, especially right now when, STILL in the process of organizing my craft room (it's taking forever), the dining table is covered with paper, punches and other card-making paraphernalia and the hallway remains stacked with boxes!  My mess of a creative schedule has made it difficult to have time enough to get up there and finish mounting shelves and actually move in, but I definitely am making slow but steady progress.  I think I might have to stamp this again and frame it!  ;)

I used Lizzie Anne's new single (two are being released today), Kaisercraft designer paper, Copic markers, BoBunny buttons, and American Crafts ribbon to make today's card.  How's that for eclectic?!  I wanted it to be just a little busy, like organized chaos!  Life is happiest and best when I'm surrounded by pretty paper, ribbons, etc., but they're not in such a heap that I can't find them!  I am SURE that most stampers can relate!

Hope you are gearing up for a fabulous 4th of July/Canada Day weekend, and that the rest of you will celebrate freedom along with us North Americans!  Stay safe!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Looking into the lives of most of us, I think!! LOL! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Deb! Your card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! And the sentiment fits me to a "t!"
    Hope you have a wonderful day, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA!! LOVE how you 'scribbled' on the word 'mess', great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear its your Birthday - Happy Birthday!!!
    That phrase needs to be hanging in my craft room too!!!! Course its pretty messy right now....

    ReplyDelete