Wednesday, May 30, 2012

You're invited!


The Gina K. Design Team is excited to invite you to another fabulous Release Party!!! The party is tomorrow, Thursday, May 31 at 11:00 a.m. Central Time in the Stamp TV Release Party Forum. Join us for challenges, contest questions, design team samples, full stamp set reveals and, of course, party chit chat!!! Everything will go "live" at 11:00 am Central in Gina's Store so there won't be any long wait to start shopping! Hope to see you there!

If you came from Cat's blog, then you're right where you should be. If not, please go to Stamp TV where you will find a list of all those participating. Here's one of the projects I will be sharing with you at the party...I was inspired by Madeleen's Mix-It-Up-Monday "Summer Holidays" challenge!


It's a match game set using one of our brand new stamp sets.  the back of each playing card is stamped with the sentiment, "Play Like a Kid," in transparent white ink.  Once Northeast Florida dries out a little bit more I will add some frothy white Stickles to make the words more defined, which will hopefully look like white-caps on those designer paper waves!  (I am the world's worst at being impatient for Stickles to dry, so I don't dare do it now!  It is so humid here this morning that our windows are completely fogged up!)  I might even add a little bit of Mudd sandy accents, and will definitely be making a container for storing these too!   This set has a cute image that will be perfect for the top of a cute little box!  I hope to share it at tomorrow's release party!

Notes:
GKD Life's a Beach stamp set
GKD Poolside designer paper
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic markers
Stickles
Nestabilities classic squares, large and small



Did you see our big news?  I'm SO excited about this!  I really love the beautiful definition of etched rubber for highly detailed images, but I am so thrilled to have the option of quality clear photopolymer, especially for stamping sentiments!  GKD just keeps getting better and better!  Just wait until you see all the gorgeous new stuff for this release!  :)  


Go to Emily's blog to continue the hop!  Hope to see you at the party!

17 comments:

  1. This looks so much fun, great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic idea Deb!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun idea and love the add-on's you have planned to do on it later. Stickles would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Deb, so much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb,
    I love this idea, wish I had seen it earlier. I also LOVE the beach - this peek makes me want to take a vacation. Can't wait to see all the stamps at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anxiously awaiting all the new items. The beach idea looks very interesting. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these images--what a cute idea! (sounds so humid there!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This set is such an inspiration to me. I'm going to make a set for my grandkids! You've made all the images so special with your coloring too! Awesome, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo fun! I want to make one of these games too, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! Other stamp set images could be used in combination as well. Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is that??! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete