Sunday, May 20, 2012

OCL Inspiration Challenge


Our Craft Lounge's challenge for the week is a gorgeous inspiration photo!  It's dreamy and romantic which made me think of our long ago trip to France, so I grabbed my Clearsnap Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Inx and OCL's Vintage Traveler...and I love how it turned out!

I sponged Honey, Peridot, and Chiffon inx onto a 7 Gypsies tabbed manilla ATC card, then misted it with Cashmere Smooch Spritz and allowed it to thoroughly dry before stamping the Eiffel Tower image with Truffle.  There are several other images in Vintage Traveler that I stamped off before stamping them onto the edges of the card.

For my card base, I scored and cut a tri-shutter card, accenting some of the panels with beautiful BoBunny Gabrielle designer paper matted with kraft card stock.  The scored and cut edges of the card base are inked with Chiffon, the designer paper with Honey, and then everything was misted with Smooch Spritz before adhering the focal image.  A soft bow of May Arts silk ribbon embellished with a pretty Prima blossom and Jenni Bowlin rhinestone pin balances the colors.

Notes:
OCL's Vintage Traveler
Bazill, Gina K card stock
BoBunny Gabrielle 6 x 6 designer paper
Clearsnap Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Inx
Cashmere Smooch Spritz
May Arts silk ribbon
Prima Espirit Champagne Rose flower 
Jenni Bowlin rhinestone stick pin

2 comments:

  1. Your colors are true perfection! I love this vintage set. It's on my wish list :) Can you believe I have NEVER done one of these folded cards??!!! I KNOW!!! EVERYONE has...well...except for ME! LOL! It's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning! Man, Deb, you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete