Friday, May 18, 2012

Weekly Recipe #32


Happy Friday!  I'm here with a card which was originally inspired by the curvy sentiment on Kendra's sketch for GRS' Weekly Recipe.  I knew exactly what sentiment and stamp I wanted to use, but in my search for a pretty paper to go with them I came across this fun Simple Stories roadmap print, which really influenced the direction things went from there!  Not so much like the sketch any more, but still a fast and easy, fun card, one I could send to a girl or a guy!

i {heart} papers is having a sale, which includes Gourmet Rubber Stamps (15% off through Sunday) and so much more!

Notes:
Bicycle
Bicycle saying
Simple Stories Awesome designer paper
Memento Rich Cocoa ink
Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink
R05 Copic marker (to dot in a few flowers)
dimensional adhesive dots
corner rounder
button
twine


eta:  Did you know it is National Ride-Your-Bike-to-Work Day?!  Neither did I!  hahaha!

3 comments:

  1. what a superb card love the embellies...really caught my eye...hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. That red twine really pops. Traci

    ReplyDelete