Tuesday, September 13, 2011

You're Invited!

There's gonna be a fabulous release party tonight on StampTV!  We have a fun evening planned for you - chatting, prizes, challenges, stamp sets reveal, design team shares, and most importantly, at the end of the party you will be able to go shopping!

If you came from Cat's blog, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.

Here's one of the cards I will be sharing at the party.  Doesn't it make you want a warm Christmas toddy?!  I love savoring the special flavors at Starbucks that are only available during the holidays!  YUM!


Here are all the release party details!  I hope to see you there!
When: Today, Tuesday, September 13, from 7 PM to 9 PM (CST)
Where: StampTV Release Party Forum

Head on over to Donna's to see what she's sharing today.  I'll see you back here tomorrow for the beginning of our three day Inspiration Blog Hop series for September!

Notes:
Gina K Pure Luxury card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Versamark ink
Tim Holtz tea-dye distress ink
Copic markers
Basic Grey Nordic Holiday designer paper
Spellbinders fancy tags 3
May Arts ribbon

12 comments:

  1. Deb, this looks so yummy! (slurp!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummo!! This is right up my alley...craving one now just can't seem to get to Starbucks for my favorite Pumpkin Spice latte!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The image is awesome as well as the striped paper and bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love the beans stamped down the side and that bow is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like it, like it, like it...especially the beans stamped on the side too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A girl after my own heart - LOVE me some starbucks lattes! Super cute card Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful card it does make me long for a nice warm winter drink

    ReplyDelete