Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Flower Soft Blog Hop!

Please join the Flower Soft team on an inspirational hop!  This month’s theme is Anything But a Card!  You should've arrived here from Dina's.

The blog hop starts on the Flower Soft® Blog on September 7th at 8:00 a.m. CT and ends September 15th at midnight CT.  The winner will be announced on the  Flower Soft® Blog on September 16th.  If you get lost along the way the complete hop list will be posted on the Flower Soft® Blog.

Be sure to comment on every blog in the hop. One lucky person that comments on one of the blogs will be chosen to receive a 4 pots of Flower Soft!!!

For my project, I made a little gable box that will be the perfect presentation for a few flavored tea bags for a girlfriend in need of some rest and relaxation!  I used an image from the Springtime Card Toppers Collection, cut with a Spellbinders classic circle die, and embellished with May Arts lace, ribbon, and burlap string.  The teacup is filled with Sweet Pea Flower Soft flowers and Ultrafine Sage greenery...I love how dainty it looks!  The only thing that would make this any sweeter is a good book to go along with it!

You can find Beate's tutorial for making this box from one 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of card stock.  It goes together fast and easy.

Now you're off to see what Cibele has created!  Enjoy the hop!

25 comments:

  1. Delightful project! And that teacup! Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute box -- and nice that it only takes one sheet of cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little gift box and tag are so sweet. I love the cup overflowing with those Flowersoft petals.
    Thank-you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! This is so delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! What a sweet gift idea, I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project is so beautiful! LOVING the great colors and that adorable little tea cup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, your box is beautiful. The teacup's flowers are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! TFS CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb, wow I am going to have to go and check out how to make the box you used in your project!!! I love the tea cup and flower soft!! This is an awesome gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the little posies that flower soft can make.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful gift tag and bag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very lovely creation!

    Karla Schroeder
    kjs@sit-co.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there! I'm not participating in the hop, I just came to see you! I love this box, and it is funny, but when I first saw it I thought "That would make a wonderful tea bag holder." Then I read that is what you were using it for! Great minds huh? Love this project. Hope you are well! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Deb What a stunning project!!!
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...how do I become one of your girlfriends ?? lol This is amazing.. wtg.. mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow,awesome,so dainty and beautiful, the flowers lok awesome

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful way to present a gift! The cute little tag at the top is a nice touch! I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the application of flower soft! A beautiful present. Thank you for sharing!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete