Saturday, September 3, 2011

GKD Back-to-School Incentives!

To celebrate the beginning of a new school year, Gina K. Designs is having a Back to School sale that is sure to knock your bobby socks off! You can find all the information on the sale here, and as if that isn't enough, members from Gina K's design team are hosting three mini hops (yesterday, today, and tomorrow) featuring these three new incentive stamp sets.

My card for today uses my favorite of the three, Thankful for You!  Sunflowers brighten the mood in much the same way a treasured friend can brighten one's spirit!  That's why I chose this fun yellow gingham and polkadot combination, like fresh flowers on a breakfast table in a warm, sunny kitchen! 

Notes:
Pure Luxury card stock (ivory and black onyx)
Echo Park For the Record designer paper
Copic markers
black brads
sheer ribbon (looks like I need to tweak my bow a little!  it went wonky in the photo!)
pearls swirl

Visit the forum on StampTV to find links to the cards made by Gina K designers for each of the hops Friday, Saturday and Sunday!  The sale extends through the long Labor Day weekend!  I hope you're enjoying yours!

8 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card, Deb! I love the mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping design Deb! Love the dp you used and the bling...oh my goodness just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREEEEEAT colors, love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful color scheme. And all that scrumptious bling. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUSNESS!!! Fab use of bling too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning card Deb!!! One of my favorite color combos and the pearl swirl is such a beautiful touch. BTW - you cracked me up about your comment regarding the way I pronounced my name - you're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh just beautiful! LOVE the pearls...of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Deb -- love the pearl accents.

    ReplyDelete