Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Hoot!


This adorable owl from The {Stamps} of Life reminds me of the one I hear outside my bedroom window!  I have never managed to actually see him, but he happily hoots in the wee hours under the moonlight and I enjoy listening!

I am absolutely thrilled with the coverage that Stephanie's ink provides with solid stamps like this owl and the branch he's perched upon.  After being dissatisfied with lots of other inks, every time I stamp with this and get such a perfect impression, it makes me want to squeal!

Notes:
owls2love, branches4flowers
Stephanie Barnard for Colorbox ink
We R Memory Keepers Spookville designer paper
Nestabilities Labels 20
May Arts ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I know what you mean about squealing. Every time I do a cute image I want to shout, 'Cuuuuute!' I did it accidentally in front of everyone at my craft class last night! Boy, was I embarrassed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...I love the owl image...I miss solid stamps!

    ReplyDelete