Monday, September 5, 2011

New TSOL!


My mom loves owls, so when this set from the stamps of {life} arrived, it made me smile.  There are several sizes, both line-art and solid, which make it very versatile, and the accompanying sentiments are really fun!

I very rarely ever make a single layer card, especially one without embellishments, but this one seemed to work!  Super fast and simple!  I used images from several sets with Stephanie's new inks...I'm in LOVE with them!  They provide such amazing coverage on solid stamps.  I still love my Memento for line art, and I love to color, but I'm not fighting spotty coverage on solid stamps ever again!

Now I am working on cards for the club preview of this month's optional sets which happens in a couple of days...club members have the privilege of viewing them first on the 7th of each month, and then on the 11th they're made available to the public.  The sets are really cute, so you're gonna want to check 'em out!  ;)

Notes:
owls2love
banners4all
hearts2love
Stephanie Barnard for Colorbox inks

5 comments: