Friday, September 16, 2011

Gourmet Rubber Stamps!

I'm so excited to tell you about my newest venture!

You might remember how sad I was when (while we were in Costa Rica on our mission trip) I found out that Lizzie Anne Designs was going away.  That just broke my heart!

I am BEYOND THRILLED to tell you that many of Lizzie Anne's fabulous images are BACK!   LAD is one of SIX fabulous lines that are being carried by a brand new company, Gourmet Rubber Stamps!  The rest of the line-up includes Stick Chicks, Steam Punk, Zenspirations, Murray’s Law and Marsha McCarthy.

If you're a true stamping connoisseur you will want to join our Diners Club!  This monthly subscription club brings a delicious new stamp set straight to your stamping table!  Find out more and sign up here!

Today I'm sharing two cards made with images from our very first Diners Club set, Tart and Spice!  It's no secret that I love stamping for Halloween, so I was thrilled to see these darling images!


First up is a fun pair of witchy boots!  Do you think the black and white background looks like a tile floor just perfect for a little witchy toe-tapping?

Notes:
Tart and Spice
Echo Park Apothecary designer paper (thank you, Jody and Madison! xoxo<3xoxo)
Memento ink, Donna Salazar Mix'd Media Inx
Copic markers
Nestabilities Fancy Tags 3, classic circles
Ribbon and Want2Scrap bling from the recent Jacksonville CKC
Basic Grey button
The Twinery twine


Would you agree, some Halloween fun is brewing?  I love Halloween so much that I always buy too much designer paper, so this one was put together with stuff from last year's stash from the LSS across the river that has since closed.  I love love LOVE these colors!  So fun to play with!  A sprinkling of a few little googly eyeballs doesn't hurt, either!  ;)

I hope you will visit often to see what my amazing design team mates and I can concoct with Gourmet Rubber Stamps!  Take a look at what my friends are sharing today!  So excited to be team-mates with these girls!
edited to add:  Thanks to a comment left by Rosemary, I've added my "Witch Waltz" as an entry to the Opus Gluei challenge for the week!  Thank you!  :)

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the second image. Too funny! Both cards are wonderful. I love the paper you used in both. Fabulous job as usual, Deb!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cool! Love the google eye centers of those felt flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards are great. I love the elegance of the first card and the playfulness of the second. Googly eyes for flower centers. Who'd thunk!!??

    Ann
    annricks@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE both of your Halloween cards, Deb!! The fancy frame on the first looks great with those boots, and the googlie eyes on the second are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the eyeballs in the center of those felt flowers! Gotta laugh! Your first card is the perfect mix of spooky and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute! and what wonderful news!!! I am a stick chick fan from the word 'go', so I'm thrilled to hear this news! congrats on being part of this team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! So happy to be on this team with you Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what wonderful cards - I love the design and the great Halloween colors. In fact, those witches shoes do look made for dancing! You should link this over on Opus Gluei - dancing is our latest theme and this card is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. delicious!! love them girlie!!:) lots of hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these cards are great...I love the second one and the first one makes me want to go on a search for my witch boot stamps that until now I forgot I had...thanks for Dancin' with the Poohbahs this week at the Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow love your striking witches shoes card, it's just wonderful.
    Love both cards and the stamps in the new stamp company!

    Thank you for joining in with us at Opus Gluei :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Witch Waltz card! Too cute.... Glad you entered it the Opus Gluei challenge. Perfect for the theme. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are wonderful,no wonder you love these stamps. I adore the first one, it DOES look just like a tile floor! Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dancing card is too cool. LOVE it. I also love the google eye flowers. I must do this. Thanks so much for dancing with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete