Monday, October 4, 2010

Holly4Christmas!


Here are a couple of cards made for the recent release from The {stamps} of Life.  This new set, Holly4Christmas, has some great traditional images in it (along with some fun sentiments I'll share later), and I just love how they look with this Basic Grey Jovial designer paper!  The rich colors are so gorgeous, especially when paired with some shiny deep burgundy satin or sparkly gold!


The other really cool thing about Stephanie's stamps is how they coordinate with each other.  I really appreciate the planning and forethought that it takes to make things so interchangeable!  I used the new set's swirly patterned ornament with the background pattern from swirls2build...don't they look pretty together?!

I love simple cards that turn out elegant without huge effort!  Just perfect when you're mass-producing!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! These are very regal looking for the holidays! Super elegant is that burgundy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so pretty and festive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I especially liked your Christmas Light cut out card in the SOL gallery! I forgot the password so I couldn't comment over there so I thought I'd stop by here! :-) Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas cards, Deb! Your bows are fab!!!

    ReplyDelete