Sunday, October 17, 2010

Gorgeous Leaves!


No, the leaves in Florida are not changing yet, but I'm still enjoying some leaves of gorgeous colors!  I am thrilled today to share two more cards with Flourishes' fabulous images!  Both were colored with Copic markers, following the same sketch using different prints from the same pack of 7 Gypsies paper.  LOVE these rich colors and the intricately detailed artwork.


Isn't it interesting how the colors really change the mood of the card?!  These papers were very fun to work with and challenged me to get out of my straight-lined, symmetrical habits and try something different!  Figs and Pomegranates and Falling Leaves are very beautiful stamp sets that are really wonderful for someone who loves to color.  :)

I would love to hear what you think, but I do hope you'll visit the Flourishes blog to view my post there and maybe even leave a little love there too!  I've included a little bit about why I chose these images, along with a few tips for coloring and designing.  While you're there, make sure to scroll down to take a peek at the new stamps for their holiday release...they're GORGEOUS!  My wish list keeps growing!  ;)

Blessed Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. These are both stunningly beautiful, Deb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thud...these are just adorable Deb! Such elegance and love the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Deb!! This is so rich and beautiful!! So elegant!! Love your images, colors and design!! The dp is delish!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete