Thursday, October 7, 2010

Flourishes and Flower Soft


Since October has arrived and it's Breast Cancer Awareness month, this week's Flower Soft Sprinkle Challenge is to use pink. I decided to combine the challenge with Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday sketch.  The image I chose is a beautiful watering can floral from the set, Summer on the Patio, stamped on Flourishes Classic Ivory card stock, embellished with Flower Soft and a rich deep rose silk bow.  I had to change the circle in the sketch to an oval to accommodate the height of the image, but hopefully the sketch is still recognizable.

Notes:
Memento ink, Tim Holtz distress ink, Copic markers
Nestabilities oval, scalloped oval, labels 4 and 10
scraps of DCWV and BG designer paper
Sweet Pea Flower Soft
MS border punch, ticket corner punch
Kaiser pearls
vintage brads

Yesterday was our 26th wedding anniversary, and that's why I chose the "Celebrate" sentiment!  Now I can officially say that I've been married for half of my life!  ;)  I would definitely say that THAT is something WORTH celebrating!

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty and Congratulations on 26 years! Definitely worth celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, your colors are so rich and they way you colored this image is just beautiful! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb this is so pretty. Love the flowers in the vase with Flower Soft. I haven't tried that stuff before. Your big bow is perfect on this card. :)
    Happy 26th Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ,you have made some beautiful cards.My favourites are the snowman from your 'hole in one' , the door hanger 'Rock-a-bye and the 'Holly4Christmas cards.

    Have a great crafty weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, Deb! Your coloring is so wonderful and I love your bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb - Happy Belated Anniversary! I guess I read your post much too quickly yesterday. (And you are a "youngster" - four years younger than me:) And married ten years less. Our 36th is next month.)

    ReplyDelete