Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!


I love this big ole spooky spider from the {stamps} of Life! Stephanie sent it to me quite a while back but it got tucked behind some other things until I came across it a couple of days ago.  In a way, it is kinda nice that it was outta sight, because it feels great to actually have something spooky to work on the night before Halloween.  Matthew is busy getting ready for the church youth group's costume party...I'll have to see if he'll let me post a picture!

For the card, I sponged pale yellow, apricot, orange, lavender, and black ink onto white card stock, then sprayed it with tattered angels spray and some smooth stray.  I love the misty, spooky way that this inking comes out!

I couldn't resist making a Halloween coaster while I was at it.  It doesn't get any easier than this...had to have some "atmosphere" for the picture, so I made a little cordial glass of kir.  It looks a little spooky, dontcha think?

Have fun this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! Love the background you created with the big bow!! Awesome Halloween creation!

    ReplyDelete