Thursday, September 1, 2022

New Release from Stamp Simply!

 

This week at Stamp Simply we are celebrating Fall with the release of some beautiful new Fall stamp sets!  


Besides the beautiful new Falling Leaves border stamp set, there is also a new Autumn Silhouettes stamp set and a Sympathy die with a gorgeous scrolling font.  All coordinate perfectly with our older Fall sets which include some of my all-time favorites!  


My first project using the new border stamp is a gift bag using a recycled/repurposed Kraft bag.  I stamped the border stamp onto some linen print designer paper and colored it in with Copic markers, stamping a few extra to fussy-cut for accents.  (Using our older sets and coordinating dies is another option if you're not into fussy-cutting).

  


I love that stamping over the linen print gave this an almost hand-stitched quality.  (I'm waiting for some linen and floss to begin a Fall themed slow-stitching project, so maybe that is what inspired this idea?!)

You can barely see it in the photos, but I used a mesh layering stencil and Celestial Copper Delicata ink to add some sheen and sparkle to those two colorful squares of grunge papers, and metallic gel-pen accents on the border.  I love these rich Fall colors so much!


I used the same linen print paper for a card using the new Autumn Silhouettes and new Sympathy die.  Transparent distress inks add those lovely Fall colors but still allow the linen texture to shine through, and the shimmery Copper stenciling adds even more elegance.  Rich Cocoa and stamped off Tuxedo Black Memento inks provide the perfect contrast for layering the two silhouette images on top of those beautiful Fall hues.

While we may not experience full-on "flaming Fall" here in Florida, this card feels very "Fall in Florida" to me!  Same for my home state of Louisiana.  I can envision Fall on the marsh or the beach with these images!    


Here's the inside, featuring a beautiful scripture sentiment also from the Autumn Silhouettes set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment