Thursday, August 25, 2022

To Every Thing There is a Season

 


If you're like I am, you can't just read that title without singing it! Turn, turn, turn!  🎶  ;)

I'm here with a Stamp Simply project that includes all of this week's featured florals, a series that we have had so much fun with this Summer!  This is the last week of the promotion, so it only seemed appropriate to do some sort of "finale" using this week's sets!  I enjoyed coloring them and I love the way they dress up our classic white Pottery Barn dinnerware.


I didn't really worry much about trying to coordinate colors between the images.  I just chose seasonal-appropriate colors that I love for each one, then tried to tie them together by splashing and splattering with gold and copper Delicata inks.  The Spring set is pansies which I colored with bright purples, pinks, and oranges.


This one is the Summer rose, which I colored with corals and pinks.  


There are sunflowers for Fall...

...and poinsettias for the Winter holidays. 


The floral sets come individually or in various bundles, including the coordinating die. The scriptures/sentiments used inside and out go perfectly with this theme and are from our Sunflower Season set.  

Supplies:



1 comment: