Thursday, September 8, 2022

Leaves are Falling, Autumn is Calling


New stamps are so much fun but combining new sets with old favorites is even better imho!  Today's Stamp Simply project combines some of my all-time favorites and was inspired by an oversized piece of card stock.  Rather than cutting it down to size, I scored it and perforated it to make a card with a removable bookmark.


This peek-a-boo view shows the bookmark and how well these sets work together.  The new border set is so absolutely stunning!  


Inside and on the background of the bookmark, I used pale peachy-pink Copic markers and tea-dye distress ink to mimic the hues of the designer paper that's on the front of the card, and because I love that beautiful golden glow that Fall always brings, I gave everything a splash of Delicata shimmery copper sparkle.  


The top of the bookmark is accented with brightly colored ribbon and twine along with a leaf-shaped button from my stash.


This sentiment inside is from one of our Seasonal Wreath sets.  

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment