Thursday, September 15, 2022

Stamp Simply Christmas/Winter Release


This week, Stamp Simply is celebrating our new Christmas/Winter release, and I have two projects to share!  I had so much fun playing with our new snowflakes border stamp set, and our new mitten/stocking set with coordinating dies.  There are also three new word dies (Blessings, Joy and Peace).   




My first card combines silver and gold for an elegant Christmas card using Snowflake Blessings and Kaisercraft designer paper.  


This snowflake border is so delicate and lovely!  


The set includes both sentiments and scriptures so there is something for everyone!  


My next card features the Christmas Stockings and Mittens bundle alongside the Joy word die.  The mitten is a two piece die so it is easy to cut the mitt and cuff separately from coordinating papers, and also to cut from the backside for the second mitt of the pair.  


This scrolling font is so beautiful and I love that smaller snowflake die!  

I used sparkly silver and gold inks to add shimmer to all of the elements of these cards, with accents of metallic gel pen as well.    

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment