Thursday, December 30, 2021

2021 Stamp Simply Favorite 6


This week each member of the Stamp Simply Design Team is sharing their Favorite 6 of the year.  Here are mine!  Just click on the text link below each photo to be taken to the original posts, which list the supplies that were used for each project.  



This one was just simple shapes with a few die cuts and a familiar song lyric.  Easy peasy, high contrast, loads of fun!  



Hyacinth is one of my favorite flowers, so I fell in love with this stamp and the Graphic 45 designer paper that coordinated so well with it!



Yellow is such a happy color!  Perfect for a happy birthday card!



This onesies die cut is so adorable!  I was a baby born near the 4th, so there you go!

Rise & Shine, Gather Together!

If I could choose only one favorite, this might've been it!  Lots of little favorites used in combination for this card.

My Refuge and Fortress

Lots of symbolism, a lighthouse that my husband is familiar with, and another fun combination from several stamp sets.  

Be sure to visit the Stamp Simply blog to see my team mates' posts!  And don't forget our continuing December sale that will soon come to an end!



No comments:

Post a Comment