Thursday, November 11, 2021

Rise & Shine, Gather Together!

 


I know a lot of you are done with Autumn and are already into Winter, but here in Florida we just had our first few chilly days, so I just had to make a Fall card for this week's Stamp Simply project.  I sat in my studio and shuffled through my stamps and papers and the inspiration led me to combine several sets with this fun G45 designer paper.  It looks like they were all made to go together!


I used die-cut copy paper masks to stamp a seasonal decor box full of farm fresh produce!  I love the look of that cute chicken...this reminds me so much of the shabby chic crates, boxes and shelves I've seen at our local flea market.  


The inside has a die-cut pitcher filled with a bouquet of wheat.  I had a jar of cute Fall buttons (?! Michaels or Joann?!) so decided to use a few to add some extra interest.

Supplies:

Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - All Season Decor Bundle
Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Seasonal Wreaths, Fall/Winter Bundle 
Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Autumn Blessings
Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Farmhouse Signage
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Standard Ovals LG
Graphic 45 Farmhouse - 8x8
Memento Full Size Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
May Arts Burlap String - 400 Yard Spool - Natural
Copic markers
Distress inks and oxides
buttons from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment