Thursday, June 17, 2021

Welcome Baby! (new stamps and dies)


At Stamp Simply we've just released the most adorable trio of sentiments and dies to welcome baby!  I just love seeing wee babies all dressed up in cute holiday attire!  (My parents brought me home from the hospital on the 4th of July so you can see where I'm coming from!).  That's what inspired today's project, a 5.5 inch square card.


The new release includes Welcome Baby sentiment stamps set, Welcome Baby Basics dies, and our Baptism, Dedication, Confirmation, 1st Communion set.  They are available individually and in duo and trio bundles.  


I used quite a few of the dies in Welcome Baby Basics along with several larger star dies from Spellbinders.  The onesie is so cute with little stitching details, and there are small dies that fit inside the bib too!  Little hearts, flowers, or stars and more!  


There are a variety of sentiments that can be used individually or in combination with one another.  This one fit perfectly in a Spellbinders star.


I kept this card gender-neutral which works well when the parents-to-be have not yet made their ultrasound results public, but there are a couple of baby boy and baby girl sentiments in the bundle if you'd rather make your card gender-specific.  


There are SO many darling embellishments to choose from!  I decided to go a bit retro with the safety pins!  I cut two from scraps of pearlescent paper and two from red paper, trimming and splicing them together.  

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment