Thursday, September 13, 2012

Scrap-It Frames from Flower Soft



Welcome to another fantastic Flower Soft blog hop!  You should've arrived here from Linda's blog

Today our team is sharing projects made with a really cool new Flower Soft product, Scrap-It Frames.  These are easy-to-use shadow-box style fold-and-tuck frames.  You can use all kinds of media to alter them, and then insert your own art or photo.  Just wait until you see everyone's amazing projects!

For my vintage collage I used October Afternoon patterned papers with Flower Soft's silhouette Santa stamp of Santa double-checking his list.  I adhered some striped MME designer paper to the frame, added Spellbinders fleur de lis corners embellished with buttons and sparkly embroidery floss.  This is one of my favorite color combos!  I really love how all these elements work together!

From here, you will be visiting Cibele!  Here's the entire list, just in case you get lost along the way!

2 comments: