Saturday, September 22, 2012

Creative Ways to Use Toppers

All week long our Flower Soft team has been sharing projects featuring creative ways to use Flower Soft toppers.  I used this beautiful image from Magical Santa to adorn the cover of a December notebook.  

I kept things ultra simple (no glitter or fluff) because I expect this project to see some serious every-day use.  The gold peel-off sticker borders and gold cording tied around the spine add some elegance without making the organizer bulky or awkward to use.  It will go shopping for groceries and gifts, and in between excursions will decorate the table beside my chair where I have my morning coffee and organize plans for the day.

The inside of the cover has designer paper pockets for stashing receipts and stuff.  It will be a great place to keep a few hand-made gift tags.  


The right side has a post-it pad and a place to store a pen or pencil.  It will be ready and waiting for notes on my Christmas card and thank-you card lists, friends who've called, gift-giving ideas, grocery lists...there's always a lot to remember in December, and this will help me keep it all together, literally and figuratively. ;)

There are magnets to hold the cover closed, so everything will stay right where it should.

Visit the Flower Soft blog to see the great projects my friends have been posting all week.  You can also visit their personal blogs for all the details.

2 comments:

  1. love this very traditional card and such a jolly santa perfect card hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this little notebook. Can you do a tutorial on it?
    Hugs,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete