Saturday, September 15, 2012

New Gourmet Rubber Stamps Appetizers


Some really fun new appetizer sets are being released from Gourmet Rubber Stamps today!  You will LOVE them! 

First up is a new Halloween set called Ghostly Greetings!  I adore this spooky house image! I paired it with some new We R Memory Keepers designer paper...I used some yellow-green Copic markers to just barely tint the windows to match the stars in the paper, which gives everything an eerie glow.

For the inside, I used a spider web image which is available as a single now, but will be part of the larger Diners set to be released soon.  The longer lines extending to the edges were made with a Copic multi-liner.


Circles of Christmas has two lovely wreaths, an ornate ornament, and a beautiful greeting.  I accented this evergreen wreath with pearls and some thin, gold thread.

Be sure to visit the GRS galleries to see more ideas with these brand new appetizers.  My team mates have made some fabulous projects that you don't want to miss!

2 comments: