Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gourmet Rubber Stamps DT Challenge


It's design team challenge day for our Gourmet Rubber Stamps team.  Just look at this gorgeous Fall color inspiration photo! 

Kelly Gettlefinger's twisted cards were a huge hit on Splitcoaststampers not long ago, and I'm finally getting around to trying one!  I thought this design would make a really fun Halloween pocket card.  The diagonal lines of this fold are easy to accentuate with designer paper...stripes and graph paper prints really emphasize the angles.

When it is opened, the card has a bat wings sort of shape, with lots of little nooks and crannies to decorate.

I used a variety of GRS stamps outside and in...some were inked and stamped off before stamping onto card stock; others were stamped and then colored with Copics, and still others colored with markers directly to rubber.

This is such a fun fold!  I know I will be using it for other cards since I had such a great time with this one!

Visit the GRS blog and my design team mates to see more gorgeousness with this lovely color inspiration!  Just a reminder that you can save 25% off your order over $35 by entering this code upon checkout: FALL2012. Good through September 30th. Happy shopping!

Notes:
Gourmet Rubber Stamps Ghostly Greetings, spider web
Authentique designer paper
Memento ink
Copic markers
Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink
black rhinestones
May Arts ribbon

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that front tag with the spider webs around the trick or treat. Awesome card Deb!

    ReplyDelete