Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy!


I love having cards in my *stash* that work for just about any occasion...especially when they are gender neutral!  This is just a happy card!  It could be happy birthday, or happy anything else!  The colors would definitely work for a fella, although I don't think they are so masculine that a girl would mind getting this card!  To me, it just looks like sunshine, and that always makes me happy (and I do mean literally!  Without it, I just don't feel as good!)!

These sentiments are from the {stamps} of life's set, happy2beCircles.  Love how they all work interchangeably with Stephanie's other sets...so if I had wanted this to be happy birthday, that is definitely an option (among lots of others)!  The Ooh La La paper is courtesy of Eclectic Paperie.  (Thanks Joy and Daisy!)  Can't get enough of this American Crafts ribbon!

Tomorrow we should be making another trip across the river with the truck to pick up two chairs, and a desk pedestal.  Still waiting for the lateral file and secretary.  I am kinda stuck on hold until the rectangular desk is in place.  Then I can start loading drawers and rearranging storage.  Yippeee!  I have got tons of deadlines so progress will be slow, but steady!  I am so excited!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. what a fab layout, and what wonderful colors!! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Deb - I can see why it would make you (and everyone else!) happy!

    ReplyDelete