Monday, February 8, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

This cute Hippity Hoppity froggy with his bunny ears costume just makes me giggle he's so CUTE! I paired him with some bright papers (Abbey Road Whirlybird Sunshine Girl, Stomp Rock On Tadpole, hehehe how appropriate! and Ooh La La), some trim that just looks like Easter eggs to me for some reason (although you can barely see it here!) and then added some amphibious texture to the background just for fun! It may be a little strange but I think it came out kinda cute!

I colored him with my Copic markers, then went over the egg with a clear Spica pen (I *need* all those Spica colors!)...wish I could catch that sparkle, but I just couldn't get the right angle! I used square nesties to cut, emboss, and mat the image, ovals for the egg, and a tag for the sentiment.

I think this little fella is gonna be one of my favorite Easter images. We used him for the Our Craft Lounge make-n-take in the booth during the CHA Tradeshow. So adorable! He's really cute if you sparkly-fluff his bunny ears!

5 comments:

  1. I love this image, Deb! Fun dp too! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVE this Deb! What a fun layout and that embossed background is PERFECT with froggy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flop-eared frog is just too, too cute!! What a fun card, Deb!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, this is darling! I love this image and you colored it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete