Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Color Dare #31!


I am finally getting back on track with my Color Dare cards! This week's colors are Bashful Blue, Kraft, Chocolate Chip and More Mustard. Sounded pretty retro to me, so I went with this cool coffee image (Fueled by Caffeine) from Our Craft Lounge, available at i {heart} papers. I colored it with Prismas and Gamsol, distress inked everything and rounded one edge of all the mats to mimic the circular image. I added some adhesive brads to emphasize the design. A fun card to make...just a bit different, it certainly reminds me of my mom's Harvest Gold kitchen from the 70's!

5 comments:

  1. Love this layout and your fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your layout for this! The curves are just PERFECT!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on this challenge Deb. You did an amazing job adding the Mustard in here. I absolutely love it... Great!!! Thank you so much for my box... I got it in the mail last week. I will get ahold of you soon!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the CD... Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Deb! I've missed seeing your Color Dare cards! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete