Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2RB 3rd Kit Challenge


I've participated in some really difficult challenges lately! Today's card is one I made for the last of 3 kit challenges issued by Jeanette to our 2RedBananas design team. I let the pattern of the Pink Paislee Eye-Popping designer paper dictate the lines of the layout, adding accents of Alluring and Spectacular and also using several of the chipboard pieces that were included. All of the edges of the papers and chipboard are distress inked, and a band of knotted May Arts ribbon covers the seam. If I'd had a transparency sheet I would have stamped a sentiment overlay before attaching the chipboard pieces, but I didn't so the card uses no stamps at all. I kinda like that because I can use it for any occasion at all!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it Deb. I think it's beautiful and allows all the great colors and shapes to shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I LOVE this!!! SO rich and elegant! Fantastic! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this card looks really great, even without anything stamped. It doesn't seem to need it. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete