Sunday, August 2, 2009

Banana Split Sunday!


This week's challenge is titled "And I Quote!" and 2RB certainly has some great quotes to fit this theme! I used some scraps of gorgeous Webster's Pages Shady Lane designer paper left over from an earlier project. I love this paper but I always have so much trouble with it! ;) It's just too pretty to cover up with anything! I decided to use my labels 4 nestie to cut a piece of vellum stamped with a sentiment from the newly released set, More Quotes. All I did was pierce the edges, then add a few flame dew drops and some sheer ribbon. It needs a small punched butterfly somewhere but *gasp* I don't have a punch like that! Gotta get one! For this card, the Spellbinders' butterfly that I used before just felt overwhelming.

Visit the Banana Blog to see my friends' creations and then upload the link to yours!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Deb!! I never want to cover that paper either :) You did a fabulous job with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Deb! LOVE your work!!! Are you going to be up here this summer? If so, you MUST let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so awesome. I love it! That paper is so pretty, and I love the dewdrops on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Deb! I think I'm going to CASE it for ODBD, but I always give credit where credit is due. ;)

    ReplyDelete